Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN Job – Jesup GA
Why You’ll Love this Job
When you join the team at AppleCare, you will enjoy a team of friendly colleagues who support one another to provide the best patient experience and care. We are a close-knit team that brings fun and positivity to work with us each day. Plus, in this LPN role, you will have amazing work-life balance! If you are looking for a friendly work environment where you coworkers will become life family, this is the place for you!
- Greet and access patients
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment
- Document in EMR per clinic protocol
- Obtain vital signs and patient history
- Prepare exam rooms with necessary instruments
- Perform phlebotomy and various medical tests
- Give injections as directed by the Provider
LPN Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to interact positively and professionally
Ability to operate/order labs with outside lab company.
- Knowledge of PAR levels.
- Knowledge of ordering procedures.
- Knowledge and training of all drug screening and types
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Current license to practice as an LPN in the State of Georgia
- Current CPR certification
Headquartered in Savannah GA, and operating 12 clinics in Georgia, AppleCare is a growing operator of Urgent Care facilities. AppleCare delivers outstanding care, exceptional service and great value to patients in the communities where they live and work. Our core values of quality, compassion, effectiveness, trust and teamwork are in the forefront of how we care for our patients and interact with our employees. If our core values drive you, AppleCare is your employer of choice!