Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN Job – Waycross GA 24541
Why You'll Love This JobIf you are searching for a nursing job that gives you the perfect work/life balance, and places you in a friendly and positive environment, your search is over. This top-shelf Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN position is ideal for an LPN who would enjoy great scheduling, competitive pay and no overnight or weekend on-call shifts with a forward-thinking healthcare company that places a high value on its employees!
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN with AppleCare, you will be part of a close-knit, outgoing team of professionals who go above and beyond to help one another work toward success. You will have the opportunity to acquire new knowledge as you practice your craft within an atmosphere of constant learning, and will have a voice in the direction of the organization, contributing to your ongoing career growth. Your outstanding contributions will be recognized and compensated through quarterly rewards and recognition programs, a 401k, company paid life insurance, continuing medical education, and professional license reimbursement.
Join a company that sees your true worth and will help you reach your career goals! Apply for AppleCare's Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN opening today!
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN Responsibilities
- Practices within the limits of the Licensed Practical Nurse Act
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment
- Document in EMR per clinic protocol
- Obtain vital signs and patient history
- Prepare exam rooms with necessary instruments
- Perform phlebotomy and various medical tests
- Give injections as directed by the Provider
- Initiates CPR when appropriate
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current license to practice as an LPN in the state of Georgia
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to interact positively and professionally
- Ability to operate/order labs with outside lab company
- Knowledge of PAR levels
- Knowledge of ordering procedures
- Knowledge and training of all drug screening and types
About AppleCareHeadquartered in Savannah GA, and operating 11 clinics in Georgia, AppleCare is a growing operator of Urgent Care facilities. AppleCare delivers outstanding care, exceptional service and great value to patients in the communities where they live and work. Our core values of quality, compassion, effectiveness, trust and teamwork are in the forefront of how we care for our patients and interact with our employees. If our core values drive you, AppleCare is your employer of choice!
job number: 24541Back to All Jobs