Radiologic Technologist Job – Kingsland GA
Why You'll Love This Job!Are you ready to take the next logical step forward in your career? Would you enjoy taking that step in a fun, high-energy office that offers flexible scheduling and competitive pay? If so, AppleCare, a company that places its employees at the forefront, wants you in our Radiologic Technologist position!
As a Radiologic Technologist with us, you will be a key member of a collaborative, close-knit team that will support your endeavors and work alongside you toward your career goals. You will learn new and useful skills through first-hand experiences and continuing education classes, and you will get to know the people who come through our doors on a more personal level via participation in enjoyable community events and health fairs. Your work/life balance will be ideal with no evening or weekend shifts, and you will receive generous perks and benefits that include quarterly rewards, company-paid life insurance, a 401k, and free enrollment in the AppleCare Advantage plan.
If you are ready to onboard with a company that cares about your success, apply today for AppleCare's Radiologic Technologist opening!
Radiologic Technologist Responsibilities
- Provide patient care management, to include Radiologic Technologist activities and administrative functions
- Provide routine clinical procedures
- Effectively communicates and prepares patients for x-rays
- Ensures operation of radiology equipment by completing preventive maintenance
- Documents in EMR per clinic protocol
Radiologic Technologist Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year post externship (professional) experience
- Current national certification to practice as a Radiologic Technologist
- Current CPR Certification
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal history and drug screen
About AppleCareHeadquartered in Savannah, GA, and operating 12 clinics in Georgia, AppleCare is a growing operator of Urgent Care facilities. AppleCare delivers outstanding care, exceptional service, and great value to patients in the communities where they live and work. Our core values of quality, compassion, effectiveness, trust and teamwork are at the forefront of how we care for our patients and interact with our employees. If our core values drive you, AppleCare is your employer of choice!
job number: 11436Back to All Jobs