Radiologic Technologist Job – Waycross GA
Why You’ll Love this JobIf you want to be a valued member of a caring team in a close-knit community, then we would love to hear from you!
- Effectively communicates and prepares patients for x-rays
- Ensures operation of radiology equipment by completing preventive maintenance
- Documents in EMR per clinic protocol
Skills & Qualifications
- Radiologic Technologist part-time requires 1 year post externship experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CPR Certified
- Must possess a current national certification to practice as a Radiologic Technologist.
Headquartered in Savannah GA, and operating 12 clinics in Georgia, AppleCare is a growing operator of Urgent Care facilities. AppleCare delivers outstanding care, exceptional service and great value to patients in the communities where they live and work. Our core values of quality, compassion, effectiveness, trust and teamwork are in the forefront of how we care for our patients and interact with our employees. If our core values drive you, AppleCare is your employer of choice!